The “Top 10 Places to Visit in New York City” was one difficult list to create. There is so much to do in NYC.
The Top 10 Places to Visit in New York City combine awesome places to shop for the most up-to-date fashion in the industry. We also considered modern music and theater, as well as street art, sports venues, and a wonderful choice of some of the most extraordinary restaurant scene you will ever see. It is wise to mention that, New York City has worked hard to establish itself as one of the most important cities of our lifetime.
Here are our Top 10 Places to Visit in New York City:
- Central Park – We love nature and we love parks. This was a no-brainer.
- Googenheim Museum – This museum is just straight up cool.
- Times Square – The LED champ and the ball-drop took this spot.
- Fifth Avenue – If you are in the fashion capital of the world, you must visit Fifth Ave.
- Museum of National History – You will learn more here than your last 5 years combined.
- MET – The most amazing museum we’ve seen.
- Yankee Stadium – This is one of the most known sports teams of all-time.
- World Trade Center Museum – This is both awesome and historically sad.
- Statue of Liberty – Probably one of the most iconic statues of all-time.
- MOMA – This museum is great because of its modernism.
The Next Runner-Ups: Brooklyn Bridge and Wall Street | The Bull